• What does AP stand for? AP stands for Animal Pattern. As you can see, it's a new stamp series that features animals with a distinctive pattern: new template, new style, same theme from a different perspective. [It all started a while back when I got obsessed with Giraffes and their spotted markings. That's where this idea came from and I liked it instantly, even though I realize that it isn't exactly the most original idea ever, but I absolutely wanted to bring it on.]
• Will you take requests for AP stamps? Yes, always for free. All general rules apply. However, unlike my I ♥ stamp series, requests for AP stamps will be limited to animals whose markings are somewhat distinctive. Good examples are Giraffes and Zebras, whereas bad examples are Polar Bears or Cougars. Before you request a stamp, please make sure to read my conditions here: [link], and specify that you're requesting an AP stamp to avoid confusion.
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.