African Penguin / Black-footed Penguin / Jackass Penguin (Spheniscus demersus)
Requested by ~PerxioAdobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
African Penguin by Gregory Moine on Flickr Creative Commons
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
I love these penguins since adelies.
Hidden by Commenter
Send me a note
CommissionsYou may have noticed that this account has been sitting here inactive for several months now. I won't publish any new photos here nor be active in any community activity, but I'll keep the profile live for commissions, as I know many deviants are fond of my stamps.
What's new? PayPal is the new currency. I no longer accept points, as I have no use for them. You'll pay a symbolic 1 $ (alternatively 1 € or 1 £ if that's your currency) for any standard commission.
I accept commissions for stamps, account icons, group avatars, gallery folder icons, and IDs.
If you agree with the above conditions, send me a note with your commission details.
where is humbolts i love them :3
Can you make one for fairy penguins?
Penguins are so cute! Definitely faving this!
AWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SO CUTE! I'M ADDING IT 2 MY FAVORITES RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Awesome! Thank you so much!