• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Sorry I haven't gotten a chance to watch the movie yet and I hadn't heard this expression before (I'm not a native English speaker), anyway added to the requests list ;D Cockatoos and other parrots would definitely be a good picture choice, I'll see what I can find among my stock sources ^^
That's really cool. I don't know if it's a help, but I would give permission for use of one of my photos of my African Grey Henry, if you would like. They're in my gallery folder, and should be far larger resolution than needed for a stamp. Otherwise if you have the artwork you need, I will look very forward to seeing the Grey stamp!