• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
I love black cats because i used to have one. A manx his name was Hokksli. He was actually my cousins cat but her apartment didn't allow pets and she got busted for sneakin' him in so my mom and i took him in. I think he loved me because he slept on my bed a lot and he'd pretend to greet me at the end of the driveway when I got home from school. Gosh I miss that cat
My father and I love black cats. His first pet with my mother was a black cat named Fred. I hear so many stories about Fred. (Fred died when I was very little) His second black cat was a toothless black cat named Sylvia. My father likened her to a feisty Jewish woman. My father was enamored with Sylvia and when she died, he was heartbroken.