• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Hey there! I am the owner of a the group we convert subscription stamps into Plz Stamps which can be used by anyone and everyone! I was hoping the I could convert this one with you permission of course, I will link back to the original xD (If you need more info on what Plz Stamps are visit the groups home page!) Have an awesome God blessed day!
Hi there and thank you for taking my stamps into consideration for your group.
I thought about it the first time I was asked this and my answer is no. Sorry but I personally don't like plz accounts that much and I've only allowed one of my stamps to be converted so far because it's one of my most "popular" stamps and I saw that people really wanted it, but that doesn't seem to be the case with this stamp, or at least not yet.
I hope you understand, and thank you for following the rules and asking first instead of just taking and running, I greatly appreciate it!