Goldfish (Carassius auratus auratus)
Requested by *MiniSweetGhostGirlAdobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Fantail Goldfish by ~cypherstock
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Cool stamp ^__^.
i want a fish so bad
Oh my god when I little girl I love watch goldfish's but sad very old dead...
I love them! They've so beautiful and ae awesome pets!
once me grantmother drawned my goldfish.......yep...I will never forget that tradegy.
ermergrud, that face XP
A lot of people don't know that you can't just shove these guys into a bowl and expect them to thrive. Goldfish need very large tanks since they get big and are social, they also need a good filtration system, they also need to be feed at least three times a day since they don't have a stomach.
Pet stores don't tell you shit!
They're so simple, yet so interesting.