Irish Elk / Giant Elk / Giant Deer (Megaloceros giganteus)
Requested by ~DerWildtoterAdobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Irish Elk by Miguel Angel Flores, CC licensed as CC BY-NC-SA 3.0
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
omg the elkryn! I'm sorry its just that I read a book called Promise of the Wolves and for the longest time I thought that the writer made up the giant elks. I never realized they existed in the past and that she got the idea from this.
When I visited the museum in Tuscan, Arizona, they had one on display. Never heard of it before then, never forgot it since. That sucker was staring a mammoth in the eye!