Requested by ~LigarththedragonAdobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Timber Rattlesnake (Crotalus horridus) by Frupus on Flickr Creative Commons
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Eeee~ I love rattlesnakes, the pacific rattlesnake is one of my favorites.
Favorite venomous North American snake, rivaled only by the copperhead.
:-: i love all venomous snakes as long as theres glass or a tv between us T-T
rattlesnakes are great I am currently taking care of three western diamondbacks myself
I love 'em at a safe distance.