For all Robin lovers!Adobe Photoshop CS2-CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Robin by Ben Avery
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-NC-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Oh, I thought you meant how I 'make' my stamps... anyway yes, that's the code you need to display stamps
how do you do these stamp things?
Robins are my favourite bird, and birds are my favourite animal.
I love robins just last year I raised on
Heh. The robins here are brown with red bellies :3
Yayz! I'm so glad you made this!!
excellent thank you i put it on my front page
Sweet stamp !! I put it in my journal !