• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
The Thai is the traditional Old-Style Siamese, also nicknamed Applehead for its broader and rounder head. The Thai shares common ancestry with the modern Western-type Siamese, but the latter was 'developed' in the West as a result of selective breeding: the cats that were imported to Western countries from Thailand started increasing in popularity in the 1950s-60s and breeders began to favour a more slender look. They obtained a cat with an extremely elongated and thin body - the modern Siamese. The traditional Siamese, with a more compact and bulk body, were disappearing, but a few breeders continued to breed them and in 2010 these cats were classified as a separate breed and given the official name Thai.