• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Love huskies! They love to cause mischief, be loud, and drive you crazy...but one look into those beautiful eyes and that "but I love you" look they give you...yeah they can destroy your whole house and you wouldn't care lol
I have a siberian named Haru. Every morning he greets me by waiting next to me as I finish my bagel, as if he thinks he's gonna get something. He's also very popular at the local park because he pulls my dad on my skateboard when my dad tells him to go. I call it sled training. XD Siberian huskies FTW!
Well, that just wouldn't work because dA icons have a size limit of 50x50px, but you could use the original image here: [link] and cut out your icon, just remember to credit the original somewhere because it's a Creative Common ;D
Awesome, sibes rock hard! I have one and I'm blown away everyday by his ability to figure things out and decide whether or not he wants to listen. I'll be faving a few stamps, but I'll just leave a single comment here so I don't flood your inbox. All your stamps are amazing, and I look foward to adding them to my collection.