• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Hi! I hope it's okay that I made a stamp similar to this one. I credited you as the originator of the concept and linked back to your stamp gallery. If you'd prefer I send you some points to pay for my usage of your idea, I'd be happy to. Here is what I made: [link]
Hi there, I'm very flattered by what you wrote It certainly is okay, as it's a very simple concept and common wording, so I don't think an "original creator" for it could be "identified", and I certainly could never forbid anyone from making stamps whose base concept is similar to mine It would be as if the first artist who ever drew a cat didn't allow anyone else to draw one, that's kind of nonsense... Your stamp is lovely, I wish you the best of luck if you'd like to make more, and I'd never force you to send me points simply because my work inspired yours, but if you'd be willing to donate me some points, it would be much appreciated just as any other donation I've received.