• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
your stamps have stolen my heart, so i'll steal them into my favourites collection:"D i'm sorry for bothering you, but may i be so curious and to ask if once you're going to make the one with sable too? this is my most favourite animal of all the times and one day i would be glad and proud to use a stamp with them made by such a talentend person as you!:"D
I double-checked that on Wikipedia and on several other websites and they all give stoat, ermine and short-tailed weasel as common names for the Mustela erminea, like here [link] and here [link] for example. May it be that you're confusing it with another species?