This digital artwork is copyrighted to =Estheryu and cannot be used in any way without her written permission. Since =Estheryu requested this stamp, it is implicit that I obtained her permission. No further use and/or redistribution is allowed.
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
i actually like both, but i just say: when the owner is cool the pet is cool, too. i must say i'm sometimes a bit scared of cats, because i was attacked by them three times and never by dogs, but i somewhen knew why those cats were that aggressive: their owners didn't really care of them :c
I don't think this deserves to win because she stole the original STYLE of this artist: [link] She took the style and didn't give credit. Then when some commenters asked about it she insisted that it was her original style. And she said "I'd love to see it if someones style resembles mine" when people linked her the original artist. She hid the comments. This is NOT OKAY. And she DOES NOT deserve to win, she should either fess up and give credit, or take it down from DA! She needs to stop pretending that she OWNS this persons very unique style!
Mmmh... I've been a fan of *faboarts for ages and never noticed, but now that you point it out I see that the eyes are very similar...
Copyrighting an art style is a very tricky legal question and I'm not in the position to judge if this is considered art theft or not, nor if the image should be removed, so I won't say anything other than I see a similarity in style. And I'm afraid nothing can be done about that contest, since it took place in 2008 and the club that hosted it is long inactive.
Anyway, I saw that you contacted Fabo about it, please let me know if he gets back to you and what his answer is. If he wants some kind of action to be taken about the drawing, and consequently my stamp, I'll make sure to comply with it.