• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
NonCommercial: You may NOT use this work for commercial purposes.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Cute stamp, I just got a show quality Sphynx kitten and am going to try showing. If I do well and he gets titled, I plan to purchase an intact female, also to show first. Little bugger set me back $1,500! And to keep his nuts it's another $1,000! If I wind up breeding, I will offer pet Sphynx kittens (spayed/neutered before they go home with you) at much more reasonable prices than what I got gouged for. Probably around $500.
I agree, it's one of the cutest sphynxes I've ever seen! Unluckily I can't remember where I found that pic, because most of my cats' images were saved on my hard disk long time ago... but I think I used the cutest I have!