For all Goose lovers!
Requested by ~Doodles303Adobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Domestic Goose by JJ Harrison on Wikimedia Commons
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
Geese are a scarier version of ducks
I love 'em but boy, the can be intimiating XD
geese are evil!
Nope. Geese are lovely. I encounter them daily, and I've never been bitten. Also, they're more interesting than ducks to interact with Such lovely intelligent social creatures! *honk*
They are beautiful animals, but they are MEAN when you make them angry. XD