For all Parrot lovers!Adobe Photoshop CS4
Original Stamp Template by $zilla774
Blue-fronted Amazon Parrot (Amazona aestiva) by Marlon Bunday on Flickr Creative Commons - updated on Sep, 23rd 2010
How To Use:
• simply copy and paste the Thumbcode where you want the stamp to be displayed. Have fun!
• If you use any of my stamps, a comment, fave, or Llama badge will be much appreciated.
• Detailed information on Stamp Requests and Commissions can be found HERE
Outside of deviantART / Derivative Works:
• you may use this stamp outside of deviantART and/or for Derivative Works ONLY if you are willing to comply with the below license requirements.
• If you misuse this stamp and redistribute it without fulfilling the license conditions, the CC license will terminate automatically upon violation: you will no longer have the right to continue using this stamp and may be liable for copyright infringement.
• Coding Tips for forum signatures and alike can be found HERE
This stamp is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 3.0 License (CC BY-SA 3.0)
This means that you are free to Share (copy, distribute, use) and to Remix (adapt, edit, create derivative works of) this stamp UNDER the following Conditions:
Attribution: You MUST attribute the work in the manner specified: credit me as WishmasterAlchemist with a link to my dA profile and to the original deviation.
Share Alike: This requires all derivative works to be licensed under the same (or a compatible) license as the original. If you alter, transform, or build upon this work, you may distribute the resulting work ONLY under the same or similar license to this one.
March Madness Feature - The Preening o' The GREEN!
When your wardrobe starts looking a little threadbare, it’s time to replace it, right? Your bird does the same thing. Except, instead of heading to the mall, our avian friends use a wonderful mechanism to make sure their garments are always impeccable: they molt their feathers.
Our pet birds’ feathers are multi-functional, so they need to be kept in tip-top shape. Feathers keep a bird warm, and they enable it to fly to get food as well as flee from danger. Feathers also help a bird attract a mate, and they help keep chicks warm, too. A bird’s system is geared toward keeping these multi-tasking, multi-purpose feathers in good working order.
My precious birb by HMichelleParrot Bertik by Hitodenashi23Amazon Parrot - Scooby 2 by BloomingTidesPhotosApple User by RobindVSir Gawaine by Chloe-ValensGreen by Bona299Charlie by HappyHyenaGirlNiklaus. by BirdBlvdPaul my Birb by Gamma-WingsGreen Parrotlet by koshplappit:thu
How did you stole him??? (?)
You accept requests, you say? Do you think you could make one for Green Cheek Conures? Or for Conure's in general, With a Green cheek picture? I would love you forever ;D!
But it'll take a while, as the requests list is rather long at the moment. I'll let you know when they're ready!
feel free to use one of my photos as stock!
And thank for offering me to use one of your photos, I'll have a look at them and if I use one you'll have proper credits of course!
I'll let you know when the stamp is ready!
And thanks a lot for the ! It's greatly appreciated!